Caring for our Customers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The global coronavirus pandemic has brought challenges and concerns to every corner of our world and is us individually, our families, our communities and our companies. This is a situation that has made us more resourceful, considerate and aware of others around us more than any other time in recent history. Through this crisis, Orion Integration Group is working diligently to honor our commitments, deliver excellent customer service and be proactive in helping support and protect our customers and employees. The safety of our employees, vendors, customers and associates is a major focus and priority for us as we continue to operate through this crisis delivering essential business services to help your business through this difficult time.
Below is a list of our health and safety procedures that you can expect from our team members completing installations and service-related needs.
- Hand washing/hand sanitizing: continue to follow the safety and health guidelines set by the CDC for hand washing, hand sanitizer and not shaking hands or touching surfaces unless necessary to perform their tasks.
- Face masks: they may wear Face masks at a customer site either at their discretion or the request of the client.
- Remote Work: our team members will continue to work remotely from our client’s as much as possible and follow the requests of the customers as far as on site visits. We will not come on site until we ask, and obtain, the client’s approval to do so.
- Social distancing: to the extent possible while at a client’s office/job site our team members will practice the CDC’s guidelines for social distancing when able and appropriate to do so.
- Disinfectants: we have products that can sanitize and disinfect surfaces that we have worked on or high traffic areas in our office.
- Team Member Health protocol: no team member with a temperature or other symptoms as identified by the CDC in relation to COVID-19 will be allowed to come to work.
We are anxious to get back to the full swing of work in the safest, healthiest way possible while giving the utmost care to keep our employees and our clients safe and protected. We want to thank you for your support and your business and will do whatever we can to help you thrive during this difficult time and to keep our service levels at the highest level possible. We appreciate your understanding, your patience, and your partnership, as we resume business and look forward to seeing you all in the coming months. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call our office at (208) 321-8000.